The Witney Roadrunners 2020 AGM is being held on Thursday 12th March 2020 at 9pm in the Soft Play Area at the Windrush Leisure Centre.
This allows members to run and then attend the meeting, I hope we will have another good turnout.
A copy of the Committee Nomination form for 2020/2021 is shown, anyone wishing to stand for Committee please complete the form and return to me by 5th March 2020. A list of actions carried out by the Committee is shown to give you an idea of the work that they carry out on your behalf.
Looking forward to seeing lots of you there to support your club.
Out of interest, these are some of the roles carried out by the WRR Committee and other club members:-
- Welfare Officer
- Press and Publicity
- Domestic League Co-ordinator
- Club Awards
- Looking after new members on a Thursday night
- Thursday Night Routes
- Short Run Rota
- Tuesday Efforts Session Co-ordinator
- Ladies Team Captain
- Men’s Team Captain
- The Team Captains promote and co-ordinate teams for events such as Eynsham Challenge, Road Relays, Cross Country, Club Handicap and other team fixtures.
- Social Events
- Witney 10 Sub-Committee
- Ridgeway Relay Co-ordinator
And lots more behind the scenes.