Unfortunately the 2020 mota-vation series has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 virus.
We have received the followed information from Kidlington Running Club
It is with deep regret that we have made the decision to cancel the Mota-vation Race Series for 2020.
In view of the most recent developments it is clear now that it will become increasingly difficult to ensure that our races are safe, in particular the road based races, with a risk that key personnel may withdraw at very short notice, but we are equally conscious of the need to avoid infection risks. As I’m sure you’ll appreciate this has been a difficult decision. In my first year as Race Director this is not the outcome I’ve been working for.
One reason for making the decision now is to hopefully save you all from any unnecessary work gathering entries.
We will continue to follow the ever changing situation and, if possible and safe to do so, we will endeavour to host a single race on Thursday, 27th August at Stratfield Brake. However for now please let your club members know that we are not accepting any entries for this year’s Mota-vation race series.
Thank you for your support over the years. It has always been appreciated, and we hope very much that normal service can be resumed next year.