Unfortunately in view of the current circumstances Kidlington have decided to cancel this years’ mota-vation series.
They have shared the following communication
It is with deep regret that we have made the decision to cancel the Mota-vation Race Series for 2020.
In view of the most recent developments it is clear now that it will become increasingly difficult to ensure that our races are safe, in particular the road based races, with a risk that key personnel may withdraw at very short notice, but we are equally conscious of the need to avoid infection risks. As I’m sure you’ll appreciate this has been a difficult decision. In my first year as Race Director this is not the outcome I’ve been working for.
One reason for making the decision now is to hopefully save you all from any unnecessary work gathering entries.
We will continue to follow the ever changing situation and, if possible and safe to do so, we will endeavour to host a single race on Thursday, 27th August at Stratfield Brake. However for now please let your club members know that we are not accepting any entries for this year’s Mota-vation race series.