This coming Thursday, we have the ever popular “Club Handicap” event. For those who have not run it before, it is pretty simple – the aim is to predict how long it will take you to run the provided route, no watches allowed! A great way to test and fine tune your pace awareness skills!
1. The route will be kept top secret until the night!
2. Before setting off please write your name and predicted time on the entry sheet.
3. The runner closest to their predicted time wins the magnificent trophy, but please note you are not allowed to run OVER your predicted time. If you run slower than your predicted time, you will be out!
4. The runner furthest from their predicted time wins the even more magnificent “wooden spoon trophy”.
5. NO watches, phones or other GPS devices allowed (yes folks, Strava “manual entry” time)
So, if you run 10 seconds under your predicted time you might win. But if you run 1 second over, then you are out!
Please come and join us in this popular club event & for drinks afterwards.