Persons wanting to enter must have fulfilled the criteria below, AND must have paid WRR membership and EA for 2019 by 1st December 2018.
The draw will take place after the Xmas Pudding relays in December (date to be arranged) at the WSC, all names will be drawn by Lyn Hopkins again.
London Marathon 2019.
This year’s requirements for the club ballot will be:
- Entered the London Marathon Ballot for 2018 and received a rejection slip or e-mail. (You must keep the rejection slip as you need to hand this in). Please send to Andy Church by 1st DECEMBER 2018
- Complete the WRR league, 8 races total, 4 in each half. (2018 Season)
- Paid WRR membership and EA for next year (2019)
- Been a WRR member and EA affiliated on or before 1st April 2018
- On the WRR short run rota and actually participate!
- Marshal either Witney 10, Eynsham challenge, Club handicap
We do not know how many places we will receive yet.