London Marathon Draw 2020.
Persons wanting to enter must have fulfilled the criteria below, AND must have paid WRR membership and EA for 2020 by 1st December 2019.
The draw will take place after the Xmas Pudding relays on Sunday December (date to be decided) at the WSC, all names will be drawn by Lyn Hopkins as in previous years.
London Marathon 2020.
This year’s requirements for the club ballot will be:
- Entered the London Marathon Ballot for 2019 and received a rejection slip or e-mail. (You must keep the rejection slip as you need to hand this in). Please send to Andy Church by 1st DECEMBER 2019
- Complete the WRR league, 8 races total, 4 in each half. (2019 Season)
- Paid WRR membership and EA for next year (2020)
- Been a WRR member and EA affiliated on or before 1st April 2019
- On the WRR short run rota and actually participate! Or on the Junior rota.
- Marshal either Witney 10, Eynsham challenge(our leg), Club handicap
The first place drawn will be for those who have not run the London Marathon before
The next places will be all other people who have fulfilled the above criteria and did not have a club place in the ballot this year.
If there are any places left then it will be for people who had London marathon club places this year but also fulfil the above criteria.
We do not know how many places we will receive yet.