We have received the following information from the Mota-vation organisers
PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR MEMBERS:
With the temperature forecast for Thursday steadily rising, please advise your members that we may need to delay the start of the race. We will definitely hold off if the temperature is 30 or above, but other factors (e.g. rate at which the temperature is falling, and humidity) will also be taken into account in determining just when we will start.
We will have a water station at the halfway point (as runners pass the recreation ground), but as our supplies are limited, please ask your members to hydrate properly during the day and to bring their own water for consumption before the race to ensure that our supplies don’t run out during or immediately after the race.
The bar, of course, will be open after the race and will have soft drinks available as well as beer etc!